This i would consider as Mahaul or Bawal after which there is a sudden spike in friendship requests in FB.With this wave also comes a series of people who comes up with same set of questions which i have been answering from the time i finished this trip 🙂 For such fellow enthusiasts i have created a dedicated post.
This is a collection of coverage and interview done by various online platforms of my motorcycle journey from India to IsleOfMan.
- A Software Engineer by profession, A Rider by Passion – Rohit Upadhyay
- Riding From India to the Isle of Man on a Duke 390
- Indian biker spends 10 years’ savings and rides 25,000 kms across Europe
- A Journey Of An Engineer On The Ultimate Motorcycle Tour from India To UK On A KTM 390 Duke
- Rohit Upadhyay rode his KTM Duke 390 from India to UK, spending his 10 years’ savings